- What are the requirements to become a Wine Club Member?
- What is Georgia Winery Wine Club?
- How do I receive my wine club disounts?
- When do I need to sign up to be part of the next quarter?
- How do I make updates to my Wine Club?
- Can I give the wine club as a gift?
- Do I have to have a credit card to sign up?
- How much does it cost to ship my wine club?
- Will I receive notifications for wine club?
- Can my daughter pick up my wines for me?
- Can my daughter get my wine club discount?
- Can I pick up my wines early?
- What happens if my wine is sold out?
- Can I cancel my membership?
- Can I update to 12 bottles at any time?
- Does wine club expire?
- What is winemaker’s choice?
- Can I change from shipping to pick up or from pick up to shipping?
- Can I change my wine selections?
- When is my first wine club quarter?
- Can I pick up my wines late?
- Is there a Cancellation Fee?
- Can I put a hold on my account?
- Can I get my wines shipped out at a later/ earlier date?
- Can I skip a quarter?
1. You must have a credit/debit card as we have an automated processing and you must present a valid ID.
2. Let us know if you want to receive 3, 6 or 12 bottles each quarter.
3. Do you want to pick up your wines at the winery or have them shipped?
4. When signing up, you are commiting to being a member for at least 4 quarters (1 year) and if you cancel before 4 quarters, there is a $40 cancellation fee.
5. To stay well informed of any wine updates, please read your quarterly Wine Club emails! Email is our main form of communication for the Wine Club.
6. Make sure your card on file is valid each quarter. You will receive an email from us if your payment was declined for that quarter. If your card declines, we will process the Wine Club charge again at a later date. If you received a new card, just come by the winery or call us with your new card information and we will be happy to update your account!
Wine club members receive 10% off 1-11 bottles and 20% off 12+ bottles for purchases made outside of the wine club quarter. If shopping online, use your wine club email and password and your discounts will be automatically applied at checkout. If coming into the winery, you will need your driver's license. Discounts will be automatically applied at checkout. During Wine Club Quarter, you will get bottles for $11.95 and up.
Wine Club Members who sign up by the last day prior to a Wine Club month will be part of that Club Quarter. Club Processing is last day of December, March, June and September. If you sign up after this date, you will be part of the next quarter.
We would like for you to come into the winery tasting room, give us a call at 706-937-9463, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to make changes to your wine club account.
Yes! The Wine Club is the perfect gift for any wine lover. When you sign up in-store or online, mention you are getting this as a gift. We will put the membership in the recipient's name.
Please note that wine club membership does not automatically expire at any point. You will need to call or come into the winery to cancel a membership. If you cancel before the first 4 quarters a $40 cancellation fee will be applied.
Yes, you do have to use a credit/debit card in order to sign up for the wine club. The reason being is that we use an automated processing.
The cost depends on the delivery zipcode and number of bottles. It starts around $24 to ship 3 bottles and goes up from there. If you have any questions on shipping prices, please call us at 706-937-9463.
Yes, you should receive emails to let you know that the wine club is approaching, when payment has been processed, and tracking number if you are a shipper. If you do not receive these emails, please notify email@example.com or call (706) 937-WINE to get your email address updated.
Yes, you can arrange for someone else to pick up your wines by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A note will be made on your account to allow designated person to pick up your wines. Wines must be picked up by person 21+ and they must present their ID to receive wines.
Please note: other people can only pick up prepaid orders for you with your permission. They cannot pickup unpaid orders and are not allowed to get your discount.
No, the wine club can only be used by the primary account holder and spouse.
You are unable to pick up your wines until the 1st of wine club months (January, April, July, and October). We apologize for any inconvenience.
An email is sent in advance of the wine club to inform you about any wines that are out of stock. If you are a shipper and a wine you have currently selected is out of stock, that wine will be changed to a Wine Maker's Choice wine. If you do not wish to have the Wine Maker's Choice wine, then you will need to call or email us to make another selection. If you pick up your wines, you choose your wines upon arrival.
You can cancel your membership at any time. If you cancel prior to 4 quarters, then you will be charged a $30 termination fee. Give us a call at 706-937-9463.
In order to change your bottle amount, you will need to call (706.937.9463), email (email@example.com), or come into the winery to change your Wine Club. Updates must be made by the 25th of the month prior to the wine club month (25th of March, June, September, and December). Changes made after the wine club processes will be reflected on the next quarter.
No, the wine club does not expire. Your membership will NOT automatically cancel after you have completed the 4 quarters. If you wish to not continue your membership, you must contact us to cancel. If you cancel before 4 quarters, there is a $40 fee. If you cancel after you've completed 4 quarters, there is no fee. If you do cancel, you can signup again at anytime and start again with your 4 quarters.
The winemaker’s choice is for shippers who do not want to specify a certain wine- it will be our top selling sweet or semi-sweet featured wines for that quarter. For members that receive 12 bottles, you will receive 2 bottles each of 6 different types of wines.
Yes, changes can be made as long as it is completed prior to the 25th of the month prior to the wine club month (March, June, September, December). For example, if you needed your wines shipped, then you would call or email us to update to shipping. After the wine club has been shipped, you will need to call or email us again and update to ‘pick up at the store’ if you wanted to change your account back to pick up. Shipments will include a shipping charge. Changes made after the wine club processes will be applied to the following quarter.
Yes, you can call or email us to change your wines each quarter. If you do not change your wines, the same wines will be sent for subsequent quarters.
All changes to your account, including wines selections, must be made by the 25th of the month prior to the wine club (30th of March, June, September, December). Changes made after the wine club processes will not be reflect until the following quarter. Changes for the current quarter made after the wine club processes are not allowed.
Wine club months occur on January, April, July, and October. If you sign up prior to the 1st of that month, you will enjoy that month’s wine club. If you sign up on or after the 1st, you will enjoy the next wine club quarter.
We do ask that you pick up your wine club wines within 30 days of the that quarter wine club charge. If you are a pickup customer and decide you want us to ship your wines, just give us a call. We can ship wines to eligible states with a shipping fee.
Yes, there is a $40 cancellation fee if you cancel prior to your first 4 quarters.
No, we are unable to place holds on Wine Club Accounts. When you sign up for our wine club, you agree to automated processing.
Since the wine club system is an automatic system, we cannot allow for changing shipment dates. You can however pick up at the store at your convenience (if you mark your wine club for pickup) or you can get this shipped to a work or neighbor. You will just need someone 21+ to sign for it and you will need to call or email us to update the shipping address if needed.
Unfortunately, we are not able to skip quarters. You can however pick up at the store at your convenience (if you mark your wine club for pickup) or you can get this shipped to a work or neighbor. You will just need someone 21+ to sign for it and you will need to call or email us to update the shipping address if needed.