- Who do I contact for event questions?
- Where do the events take place?
- Is there an age limit for events?
- What can I do if I bought a ticket but can't make it to the event?
- Can I bring my own food or drinks to an event?
- Is there food on site?
- How do I receive event updates?
- What time should I arrive?
Please call us at 706-937-9463 if you'd like to speak to someone regarding events. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or the event manager at email@example.com.
All of our events are held at the Georgia Winery - 6469 Battlefield Parkway, Ringgold, GA 30736.
Yes. All of the events at the Georgia Winery are 21+, unless otherwise specified.
Event tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other events. If you choose to sell your ticket or give it to someone else, please let us know so we can update the guest list.
No. We have a strict policy regarding off-site food and drink. The Georgia Winery offers appetizers and, for some events, food vendors.
Yes, we have a seasonal cheese plate, a seasonal sweet appetizer and a hummus appetizer.
The most current event information will be posted to our Facebook page.
We start checking people into the event about 15 minutes before the event is scheduled to start.